+1 on the report.
... honestly Josh, I think it is really time for the Flagon PPMC to
consider drafting a graduation resolution. Recent releases prove that the
release process and quality of source code artifacts are no longer blocking
issues.
We just need to following
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#the_graduation_process

http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/