Hi Folks,

I’m sorry for the delay. I’m going to call this to a VOTE. We’re going to go
with a Lazy Consensus on this one, meaning if “silence is acceptance”.

The VOTE is to Deprecate/Retire Old UserALE projects:

1. UserALE v3
2. UserALE.pyqt5

vote as follows:

[+1] Let them sail forth into oblivion, or another repo
[ 0 ] Same as not saying anything
[ -1] Storage is cheap, broh!

The VOTE will last for 72 hours.

+1 for me.