I’m a nervous nelly about updating the entire built pipeline without human in
the loop eyes on integration tests. That’s the thing about the UserALE.js
repo—it’s not just about source and build artifacts. The build artifacts export
well out of the box, but the entire repo itself is a build pipeline that
supports local customization. The build procs and dependencies are important to
curate… my 02c.

We could also pull back dependabot to check on a monthly basis, not weekly.
That will reduce clutter in committer inboxes.

So, that’s a monthly review and manual merge with Master. How’s that?