Von: Greg Reddin [mailto:gred...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013 17:57
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Donation of Flexmojos

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:12 AM, christofer.d...@c-ware.de <
christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Yeah ... the problem is ... could someone please write down what would
> be needed?

Hi Chris,

After researching this, I believe we need to go through the IP Clearance
process. I'm willing to be convinced otherwise if someone thinks it's not
necessary. Here's a page describing the process:

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

and here's more details on the process and the forms that need to be filled
out:

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

The main question for Velo is whether he has sufficient rights to donate the
whole thing or if other parties need to be involved. If other parties are
involved #2 below gets more complicated. If not, I think we can follow this
process:

1. Flex PMC should vote to accept the donation.

2. Velo sends ICLA and SGA documents:

ICLA: http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
SGA: http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt

3. Go through the process described at
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

The software tarball will be checked into the incubator. After the IP Clearance
process completes we can check it into the Flex repo.

Does that clear things up enough to get started?

Thanks,
Greg