Von: Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013 18:28
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Donation of Flexmojos

On 1/24/13 9:17 AM, "christofer.d...@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> Well I talked to Velo ... the problem is that he thinks that there are
> about
> 100 people who have contributed stuff during time (Mabe this number is
> a little high, but surely a lot of people have contributed stuff).
>
> Will Velo be able to donate the code if not all of the contributors agree?
It depends on what agreement he had with the contributors.  At Adobe, when you
contributed a patch to Flex, you first had to sign an agreement giving Adobe
all rights to your code (interestingly, Apache is not so formal about patches
coming in via JIRA anymore).  That's how we were able to donate the Flex SDK
without hunting down all the patch contributors.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team