Hi,

> How about crafting a special jenkins_build.xml that calls the relevant
> tasks from build.xml?
We already have that to get the player global and AIR packages. So it could be
possible for it to check and change the build options as required. But the main
build file would still need to change as it need to don't bother to download
anything or remove the downloaded stuff when doing a clean.

> This way, we wont have the hassle of checking in stuff that would affect
> users who dont care about jenkins.
The build file has already been modified you may not of even noticed the change
was so small :-)