HI,

> In jenkins_build.xml, we call build.xml -> download task based on what
> jenkins.properties specifies.  No need to modify build.xml
No we needed to modify it. The issue is that setup for the release was removing
(correctly so) the 3rd party downloads and then downloading them again, this is
specified in build.xml. We wanted to stop that from happening so that they are
not downloaded every time when run in Jenkins.

I've made the changes and it now working the SDK and check test build will no
longer download the 3rd party files so there should be far less failures and
the builds a little quicker. (As long as the workspaces are not removed).