> > I'm glad that the SDK supports Linux, but sucks for development without a
> > debug runtime available for linux.
>
> Can you expand on this as far as I know there's a debug player available
> here for FP 11.2:
> http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Also, if you kickstart your linux dev with the old Adobe Flex 4.6 there is
a debug player (11.1)  located at:

runtimes/player/11.1/lnx/flashplayerdebugger1

I've not had any issues with this player to date (that I can recall) for
Flex dev, and I only develop on Linux.

I've still not been motivated enough to make the jump to Apache Flex (focus
is server-side at the moment), but am not surprised at all that getting it
to work was relatively easy.  Thanks very much for the encouraging post,
Justin.

I will (still) post a followup when I get running on Apache Flex as well.

Russ