I think theoricaly, that's could be possible, first the flex-config.xml shouldn't contain any declarations to the librairies except playerglobal, the lib folder should be emptied, you would have to create a project for each lib in your IDE, the build configuration of each one should take care of the dependecies,, may keeping an ant target for the locales... I should give a try to that at time to see if I miss something.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Harbs
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:03 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Getting source working in Flash Builder

Okay. There's too much about the process that's kind of black magic to me. I guess after I finish getting this working I'll understand how everything ties together better. That's a good thing I guess… ;-)

I was under the impression that you could link to the source files instead of the swcs. Why is the SDK libs different than regular libs?