Hey, textLayout is converted to git too, so a git submodule init and then git submodule update should do the trick, non ?

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Frédéric THOMAS
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 9:01 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: SVN to Git migration in progress

Justin,

Did you have a look at [1], not sure it fits as 'updating the "external"
from SVN is unfortunately a tedious three-step process' but it's all I
found, googling again...

-Fred

[1]
http://fredericiana.com/2010/01/12/using-svn-repositories-as-git-submodules/

-----Message d'origine----- From: Justin Mclean
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:48 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org

HI,

Look like flex SDK has an issue with the TLF link - not sure how to fix this.

/Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlexDevelopGit/frameworks/projects/textLayout/compile-config.xml(58): Error: unable to open '/Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlexDevelopGit/frameworks/projects/textLayout/3.0.33/manifest.xml'

Well no idea idea how to fix this. you can use submodules if it was the root
directory of a repo eg
git submodule add https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-tlf.git
./frameworks/projects/textLayout/3.0.33

However we need the textLayout directory of flex-tlf.git to link to
./frameworks/projects/textLayout/3.0.33 and as far as I know that's not
possible under git. Anyone with more git experience than me have any
suggestions?