Hmm.

I had a bunch of outstanding SVN changes that got locked out during the
migration.  I was able to copy them over to the git repo and make a series
of commits.  It was much like SVN.  "add" new files.  "commit" with
messages.  "diff" was a bit tricker but I got it to work.  I'll definitely
have to look it up next time I need it.

Now if I could only push to the asjs repo, I would be able to find out how
the next step works.

I am concerned about pulling and pushing, but I think we will figure it out.

I might end up cloning a repo more than once in order to work on more than
one branch at a time.  But honestly, I did that in SVN too in order to
handle patches and making a second working copy took "forever" in SVN and is
lightning fast in Git.

So far, so good for me.  Now can we open up all the repos?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team