I the FlexJSTest_CreateJS sample working in both ActionScript and
JavaScript. I only have the FlexJSTest_HTML5 working in JavaScript;
ActionScript gives me an RTE, but I'm looking into it.

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null
object reference.
        at
mx.styles::StyleManager$/getStyleManager()[/Users/aharui/git/flex/master/fl
ex-sdk/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/styles/StyleManager.as:147]
        at
MyInitialView/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::_MyInitialView_St
ylesInit()
        at MyInitialView()[/Users/pent/Documents/Apache
Flex/Test_HTML5/src/MyInitialView.mxml:23]
        at FlexJSTest_again/_FlexJSTest_again_MyInitialView1_c()
        at FlexJSTest_again()[/Users/pent/Documents/Apache
Flex/Test_HTML5/src/FlexJSTest_again.mxml:26]

--peter