Hold on to your hat, here is 'failures.txt':

<start>
components/Alert/Properties/Alert_Properties Alert_layoutDirection_direction_rtl
components/Alert/Properties/Alert_Properties
Alert_layoutDirection_direction_rtl_with_alertIcon
components/Alert/Properties/Alert_Properties_Spark
Alert_layoutDirection_direction_rtl_spark
components/Alert/Properties/Alert_Properties_Spark
Alert_layoutDirection_direction_rtl_with_alertIcon_spark
components/Alert/Properties/Alert_Properties_Spark_wireframe
Alert_layoutDirection_direction_rtl_spark_wireframe
components/Alert/Properties/Alert_Properties_Spark_wireframe
Alert_layoutDirection_direction_rtl_with_alertIcon_spark_wireframe
components/Charts/Area/Properties/AreaProperties
AreaSeries_multipleAxes_disabledDays
components/Charts/Area/Properties/AreaProperties
AreaSeries_axisRenderer_withPlacement
components/Charts/Area/Properties/AreaProperties
AreaSeries_sameAxis_diffRenderers
components/Charts/Area/Properties/AreaProperties AreaSeries_axisAtSeriesLevel
components/Charts/Bubble/Properties/BubbleProperties
BubbleSeries_filterData_filterDataValues
components/Charts/Bubble/Properties/BubbleProperties
BubbleSeries_multipleAxes_disabledDays
components/Charts/Bubble/Properties/BubbleProperties
BubbleSeries_axisRenderer_withPlacement
components/Charts/Bubble/Properties/BubbleProperties
BubbleSeries_sameAxis_diffRenderers
components/Charts/Bubble/Properties/BubbleProperties
BubbleSeries_axisAtSeriesLevel
components/Charts/Candle/Properties/CandlestickProperties
CandlestickSeries_multipleAxes_disabledDays
components/Charts/Candle/Properties/CandlestickProperties
CandlestickSeries_axisRenderer_withPlacement
components/Charts/Candle/Properties/CandlestickProperties
CandlestickSeries_sameAxis_diffRenderers
components/Charts/Candle/Properties/CandlestickProperties
CandlestickSeries_axisAtSeriesLevel
components/Charts/Column/Properties/ColumnProperties
ColumnSeries_filterData_filterDataValues
components/Charts/Column/Properties/ColumnProperties
ColumnSeries_multipleAxes_disabledDays
components/Charts/Column/Properties/ColumnProperties
ColumnSeries_axisRenderer_withPlacement
components/Charts/Column/Properties/ColumnProperties
ColumnSeries_sameAxis_diffRenderers
components/Charts/Column/Properties/ColumnProperties
ColumnSeries_axisAtSeriesLevel
components/Charts/HLOC/Properties/HLOCProperties
HLOCSeries_multipleAxes_disabledDays
components/Charts/HLOC/Properties/HLOCProperties
HLOCSeries_axisRenderer_withPlacement
components/Charts/HLOC/Properties/HLOCProperties
HLOCSeries_sameAxis_diffRenderers
components/Charts/HLOC/Properties/HLOCProperties HLOCSeries_axisAtSeriesLevel
components/Charts/Line/Properties/LineProperties
LineSeries_ChangeMinAndMax_LinearAxis
components/Charts/Line/Properties/LineProperties
LineSeries_filterData_filterDataValues
components/Charts/Line/Properties/LineProperties
LineSeries_multipleAxes_disabledDays
components/Charts/Line/Properties/LineProperties
LineSeries_axisRenderer_withPlacement
components/Charts/Line/Properties/LineProperties
LineSeries_sameAxis_diffRenderers
components/Charts/Line/Properties/LineProperties LineSeries_axisAtSeriesLevel
components/Charts/Plot/Properties/PlotProperties
PlotSeries_multipleAxes_disabledDays
components/Charts/Plot/Properties/PlotProperties
PlotSeries_axisRenderer_withPlacement
components/Charts/Plot/Properties/PlotProperties
PlotSeries_sameAxis_diffRenderers
components/Charts/Plot/Properties/PlotProperties PlotSeries_axisAtSeriesLevel
containers/Accordion/Integration/Accordion_Integration_Spark
Accordion_properties_form_label_bug13222
containers/tabnavigator/Styles/TabNavigator_Styles_SkinStates
TabNavigator_Styles_SkinStates_runtime_SWF_mouseOver_NonselectedTab
gumbo/FCK/integration/FCK_Integration_main FCK_integration_skin_up
gumbo/FCK/integration/FCK_Integration_main FCK_integration_skin_over
gumbo/FCK/integration/FCK_Integration_main FCK_integration_skin_down
gumbo/components/Application/properties/Application_Properties
Application_Properties_skin_test7
gumbo/components/Border/Properties/Border_Properties
Border_Properties_borderStroke_RGS4
gumbo/components/Button/styles/FxButton_GlobalStyles_tester
FxButton_Style_baseColor_disabled
gumbo/components/Label/Properties/Label_RichText_baselinePosition
baselinePosition_regression_24750_4
gumbo/components/ToggleButton/styles/FxToggleButton_GlobalStyles_tester
FxToggleButton_Style_baseColor_disabled
gumbo/components/ToggleButton/styles/togglebutton_icon_styles
togglebutton_icon_with_label_chromeColor_disabled
gumbo/core/DataGroup/viewport/DataGroup_viewport_main
DataGroup_viewport_scrollPosition_gradient_minus50_minus50
gumbo/core/DataGroup/viewport/DataGroup_viewport_main
DataGroup_viewport_scrollPosition_gradient_0_0
gumbo/core/DataGroup/viewport/DataGroup_viewport_main
DataGroup_viewport_scrollPosition_gradient_450_minus50
gumbo/core/DataGroup/viewport/DataGroup_viewport_main
DataGroup_viewport_scrollPosition_gradient_minus50_450
gumbo/core/DataGroup/viewport/DataGroup_viewport_main
DataGroup_viewport_scrollPosition_gradient_450_450
gumbo/core/DataGroup/viewport/DataGroup_viewport_main
DataGroup_viewport_scrollPosition_gradient_200_200
gumbo/core/DataGroup/viewport/DataGroup_viewport_main
DataGroup_viewport_scrollPosition_gradient_minus50_200
gumbo/core/DataGroup/viewport/DataGroup_viewport_main
DataGroup_viewport_scrollPosition_gradient_200_minus50
gumbo/core/DataGroup/viewport/DataGroup_viewport_main
DataGroup_viewport_scrollPosition_gradient_450_200
gumbo/core/DataGroup/viewport/DataGroup_viewport_main
DataGroup_viewport_scrollPosition_gradient_200_450
gumbo/core/Group/properties/Group_Properties_main
Group_property_blendMode_disabled
gumbo/core/Group/viewport/Group_viewport_main
[...]
gumbo/layout3D/properties/layout3D_properties_tester_main
Layout3D_property_offsets_rotation_scale_transform_e1
itemRenderers/Spark/List/test_scripts/List_itemRenderer_spark
DateFieldRenderer_Scrolling
resources/ResourceManager/Integration/ResourceManager_Integration_UIComponent_resourcesChanged
ResourceManager_Integration_UIComponent_resourcesChanged_localeChain
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_masks mask_clip_mask
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
blend_mode_radial_gradient_blends_blend_darken_radialgradient_fill
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
blend_mode_radial_gradient_blends_blend_difference_radialgradient_fill
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
blend_mode_radial_gradient_blends_blend_hardlight_radialgradient_fill
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
blend_mode_radial_gradient_blends_blend_layer_radialgradient_fill
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
blend_mode_radial_gradient_blends_blend_multiply_radialgradient_fill
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
blend_mode_radial_gradient_blends_blend_normal_radialgradient_fill
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
blend_mode_radial_gradient_blends_blend_subtract_radialgradient_fill
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester doc_structure_graphic_def
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester doc_structure_library_def
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
fill_radial_gradient_radial_gradient_fill_path_focal_point
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
fill_radial_gradient_radial_gradient_fill_path_interpolation
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
fill_radial_gradient_radial_gradient_fill_path_matrix
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
fill_radial_gradient_radial_gradient_fill_path_spread
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
fill_radial_gradient_radial_gradient_fill_path_spread2
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
fill_radial_gradient_radial_gradient_fill_shape_focal_point
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
fill_radial_gradient_radial_gradient_fill_shape_interpolation
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
fill_radial_gradient_radial_gradient_fill_shape_matrix
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
fill_radial_gradient_radial_gradient_fill_shape_spread
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester filters_bevelfilter3
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester filters_blurfilter
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester filters_filters_group
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester filters_filters_transform
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester filters_glowfilter3
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester filters_gradientglowfilter3
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester filters_hue_colormatrixfilter4
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
filters_luminance_colormatrixfilter4
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
filters_saturation_colormatrixfilter4
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester mask_clip_mask
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_path_focal_point
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_path_interpolation
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_path_matrix
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_path_spread
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_shape_focal_point
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_shape_interpolation
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_shape_matrix
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_radial_gradient_stroke_shape_spread
spark/effects/AnimateTransform3D/usability/AnimateTransform3D_rotationY
AnimateTransform3D_rotationY_act1_alp1_acp1
C:\ApacheFlex\git\flex-sdk\mustella\tests\spark\effects\Regression\SWFs\CatalystMatrixTransitions.swf
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_PropertiesAS
FXG_Ellipse_RadialGradientStroke_xy_0_0
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_PropertiesAS
FXG_Ellipse_RadialGradientStroke_xy_20_0
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_PropertiesAS
FXG_Ellipse_RadialGradientStroke_xy_0_20
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_PropertiesAS
FXG_Ellipse_RadialGradientStroke_xy_strokeRotation
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_PropertiesAS
FXG_Ellipse_RadialGradientStroke_xy_fillRotation
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_PropertiesAS
FXG_Ellipse_RadialGradientStroke_fillX
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_PropertiesAS
FXG_Ellipse_RadialGradientStroke_fillY
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_PropertiesAS
FXG_Ellipse_RadialGradientStroke_strokeX
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_PropertiesAS
FXG_Ellipse_RadialGradientStroke_strokeY
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_PropertiesAS
FXG_Ellipse_Rotation_matrix_onRadialGradient_fill
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_PropertiesAS
FXG_Ellipse_XY_matrix_onRadialGradient_fill
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_PropertiesAS
FXG_Ellipse_Rotation_matrix_onRadialGradient_stroke
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_PropertiesAS
FXG_Ellipse_XY_matrix_onRadialGradient_stroke
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_Mirroring
FXG_Ellipse_layoutDirectionRTL_RadialGradientStroke_xy_0_20
spark/primitives/Ellipse/properties/FXG_Ellipse_Mirroring
FXG_Ellipse_layoutDirectionRTL_RadialGradientStroke_strokeY
spark/primitives/Rect/properties/FXG_Rect_PropertiesAS
FXG_Rect_RadialGradientStroke_xy_0_0
spark/primitives/Rect/properties/FXG_Rect_PropertiesAS
FXG_Rect_RadialGradientStroke_xy_20_0
spark/primitives/Rect/properties/FXG_Rect_PropertiesAS
FXG_Rect_RadialGradientStroke_xy_0_20
spark/primitives/Rect/properties/FXG_Rect_PropertiesAS
FXG_Rect_RadialGradientStroke_xy_strokeRotation
spark/primitives/Rect/properties/FXG_Rect_PropertiesAS
FXG_Rect_RadialGradientStroke_xy_fillRotation
spark/primitives/Rect/properties/FXG_Rect_PropertiesAS
FXG_Rect_RadialGradientStroke_fillX
spark/primitives/Rect/properties/FXG_Rect_PropertiesAS
FXG_Rect_RadialGradientStroke_fillY
spark/primitives/Rect/properties/FXG_Rect_PropertiesAS
FXG_Rect_RadialGradientStroke_strokeX
spark/primitives/Rect/properties/FXG_Rect_PropertiesAS
FXG_Rect_RadialGradientStroke_strokeY
spark/primitives/Rect/properties/FXG_Rect_PropertiesAS
FXG_Rect_Rotation_matrix_onRadialGradient_fill
spark/primitives/Rect/properties/FXG_Rect_PropertiesAS
FXG_Rect_XY_matrix_onRadialGradient_fill
spark/primitives/Rect/properties/FXG_Rect_PropertiesAS
FXG_Rect_Rotation_matrix_onRadialGradient_stroke
spark/primitives/Rect/properties/FXG_Rect_PropertiesAS
FXG_Rect_XY_matrix_onRadialGradient_stroke
spark/validators/CurrencyValidator/Properties/GVB_source_tester
GVB_source_noproperty_required_test_19
</start>

;-)

EdB