I was running 11.7 content debugger. Have now switched to
11.1.whatever. Also installed Apache server, localhost is pointing to
'mustella/tests'. I just started another run, let's see what that
gives us.

One question: after one run, before doing another, is there something
I need to 'clean up' or can I just run './mini_run.sh -all' again?

Thanks,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software