I like the donation of the Swiz framework.  I use both swiz(for work) and
parsley(personal projects) and I am ambivalent at this point.  What I would
really like to see the best part of these frameworks (and maeby others like
spring-actionscript, robotlegs, etc.) integrated into Flex.

I am talking about things like an IOC container, DI, autowiring,
message/event handling etc.

The way I see it, these frameworks came about to fill a void in the Flex
framework.  Now that we are Apache, there is nothing stopping us from
baking these paradigms into the framework, thereby making these frameworks
obsolete.

Thanks,
Om