>I have an Azure VM sitting idle.  Theoretically, we could add it as a
>second slave and divvy up the Mustella run into two halves.  We should be
>able to have a single run in half the time.
>
>The more slaves we can add, the faster the run would get.
>
>Do you want me to give this idea a shot?

You may want to wait until we get mustella running clean on Erik's Azure
VM.

In the meantime, we can discuss details.  I think the simplest
implementation is to add to each script some way to hide a bunch of
folders and un-hide them after.  I'm pretty sure mustella -all simply runs
down the set of folders it finds in mustella/tests.  There are other ways
to subset, but I think that happens after compilation, so hiding folders
is probably better.

I don't think it is worth trying to implement some sort of email/failure
consolidation subsystem. If we get 20 Vms running and you get 20 failure
emails if you bust UIComponent, too bad ;-)