For FlexJS, the Alert will have an AlertModel where the title, message,
and button labels will be stored. The model is assigned via style sheet
(or programmatically) and the model can be changed dynamically. If you
wanted something different or more generic, it will be possible to extend
the AlertModel and add whatever else you'd like and then extend or replace
the AlertBead to handle the extra layout or items.

Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems