On Jul 28, 2013 7:37 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Hi Justin, what say Adobe about this?
> Been no official response from Adobe but I wouldn't really expect one, we
have to submit a bug in there bug base and it may or may not get fixed at
some time in the future. I can't see them fixing it and releasing a patch
in under a month. Pure speculation happy to be proven wrong there. When was
the last update/patch to Flash builder released by Adobe?

> Thanks,
> Justin

I vote for releasing as 4.10 and adding a big note in our README and
website about this issue.  So far, the workaround seems to be very simple -
just delete the offending attribute (layout='absolute') and get going.  We
can also add a technote instructing FB users to change the version in
flex-sdk-description.xml to get rid of this problem.

We can file a bug with Adobe and see when they would fix the issue.  There
is a reasonable chance that they would fix this issue sooner than later.

I really think that it is not fair for us to delay the release just because
of this FB bug.

Thanks,
Om