Well a show case...
The logos will be a good idea with url's to the pages when possible and
public.(to show the developed flex work)This is a big task...
To create for example on the official site a area to present the companies that
are using flex...Problem is if they want this free publicity but for flex would
be great.
The biggest banks are using flex, companies that need to present info, data,
charts to the clients also are using (for example: http://www.actix.com/), web
to print solutions, radio and video streaming, etc...We "just" need to convince
them that we should work together!
For example, if one developer have connection to four logos and another one to
one logo maybe we get to somewhere...
Miguel