@ Thomas
Can you give me the 4.10 Mavenized sdk.
I have some problems here because when i run the mavenizer for the SDK i get a
java error that i can not connect.
Exception in thread "main"
com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused: connect

        at
com.sun.jersey.client.urlconnection.URLConnectionClientHandler.handle

(URLConnectionClientHandler.java:149)
I think that is because of the policies here inside of the institution and i
could not found a work around.
Any help would be really apreciated.
Best regards,Miguel Ferreira