Von: Toni Vega [mailto:toniveg...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. November 2013 22:11
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Questions about current mavenizer status

Well, my problem was several months ago when I tried to use the package
"org.apache.flex" instead of "com.adobe.flex", but it was because Flexmojos
6 was still being developed. This time I only remember I had to change the
property in the parent pom of Flexmojos to use "org.apache.flex" and it worked
fine.