Well, my problem was several months ago when I tried to use the package
"org.apache.flex" instead of "com.adobe.flex", but it was because Flexmojos
6 was still being developed. This time I only remember I had to change the
property in the parent pom of Flexmojos to use "org.apache.flex" and it
worked fine.