> well honestly, I think Adobe believes Flash is nearly dead on web, except
> maybe video, and games for now.

As long as Adobe still focusing on video and gaming (high end features where
HTML5 hardly follow) on Flash platform, the need of Flash player in web browser
will always be there, as long as there is Flash player in browser, I can build
my rich Flex app on desktop web browser peacefully and enjoy the productivity,
browser compatibility and performance that Apache Flex gives, who care it’s
done by HTML or Flash, anyway I am creating a solution to solve business
problems, Apache Flex is more than capable in doing this compare to HTML, who
care it is done by HTML/JS or Flash.

Thanks for Adobe is smart enough to reposition Flash platform by focusing on
video and gaming high end features in order to protect and remain Flash player
on desktop web browser.