Hi

When using 4.13 release the PostCodeValidator the spark alert box gives as
error and  with the SDK locale example the new locales don't seem to be
included. Running these as standalone projects works fine.

The ant task to the postcode example is very simple:
<mxmlc file="${basedir}/src/@{example}.mxml"
output="${basedir}/src/@{example}.swf" fork="true" failonerror="true">
        <load-config filename="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks/flex-config.xml"/>
</mxmlc>

The locale example:
<mxmlc file="${basedir}/src/@{example}.mxml"
output="${basedir}/src/@{example}.swf" fork="true" failonerror="true">
        <locale>en_US</locale>
        <locale>en_AU</locale>
        <locale>en_GB</locale>
        <locale>en_CA</locale>
        <locale>el_GR</locale>
        <locale>de_CH</locale>
        <locale>pt_PT</locale>
        <load-config filename="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks/flex-config.xml"/>
</mxmlc>

Perhaps we have an flex-config.xml issue? Anyone have an idea to why these may
not work? Or do we have an issue with the 4.13 release?