On 9/10/14 7:47 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi
>
>When using 4.13 release the PostCodeValidator the spark alert box gives
>as error
Are you saying it works with other SDK versions?  I was able to get an
error about the Alert skin missing.  That's usually a styles/moduleFactory
issue.  I noticed that Spark Alert is not leveraging the moduleFactory
parameter in PopUpManager.addPopUp. Not sure if that's the answer.

> and  with the SDK locale example the new locales don't seem to be
>included. Running these as standalone projects works fine.
I'm not sure what error you are getting or how to reproduce it.