I will just ask this here but, how do you have your setup for testing the
javascript compiler fixing?

Say I find a bug, I know the problem is say in an emitter, right now I am
building from the nightly. Is there a streamlined way that I don't have to
build the compiler but say run the main class?

Now thinking about it, it probably is a thing where I have to nail exactly
what is wrong and make a test for it in falconjx and not even worry about
the app, if I fix the bug then it's fixed.

I'm still really trying to just figure out the framework, where the line is
as/javascript where you had to write custom .js and where you draw the line
of what .as file in asjs/src gets cross compiled.

Honestly I don't know how long it's going to take me for the light bulb to
turn on.

Question: Say I had a goal of taking a mobile UI framework such as jQuery
mobile and I wanted to wrap that for a ui extension. I know that I would
have to create the api that mirror jQuery mobile, and then I would have to
backasswards create .as Sprite components that would mirror the jQuery ones
right? So what would be the steps and things I would have todo to get it to
work?

I am trying to do something that throws me right down to the lowlevel, I
learn fastest this way.

Knock on wood but, I really want to see this project succeed, I know it
doesn't fit all dev's workflow but I really think after studying the plugin
nature of the component framework, it could be really powerful and
hopefully perform on a level of the other js frameworks right now. MXML is
the key for me really wanting to put time into it.

So for now I can devote 2-3 hours a day give or take my schedule.

Mike