Hi,

I’m allso unable to compile from source. Tied various versions for AIR_HOME.

Setting to a a recent version of AIR give this:
 error 305: Intial window content SWF version 27 exceeds namespace version
http://ns.adobe.com/air/application/4.0

Setting to the AIR 4.0 (the namespace mentioned above gives) also this error.

Physically changing the name space in the config file [1] to be 18.0 rather
than 4.0 and pointing AIR_HOME at AIR 18 SDK and It will compile.

My guess is that one of the new swcs has been compiled with a version of AIR >
4.0. Look like it need to be recompiled with AIR 4.0 and/or the README changed.
What version of AIR do you think we should be targeting?

1. apache-flex-sdk-installer-3.2.0-src/installer/src/InstallApacheFlex-app.xml