On 6/21/15, 9:43 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justinmcl...@me.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> If you install some version of Apache Flex with AIR newer than 4.0 then
>>you will probably have this problem.
>
>So you’re saying this will only work if you have a default Apache Flex
>4.11 or below installed? If you have 4.12, 4.13 or 4.14 default installs
>it won’t work?

I could be wrong, but I thought the Installer let you pick any version of
AIR to mix with any version of Apache Flex.

>You would also have to select an older version of AIR when installing the
>SDK and it currently defaults to a more recent one with older versions of
>the SDK.

As I said in a recent reply, you can probably just set -target-player or
-swf-version.

>Any reason why wouldn't we want to use the latest version?

Doesn’t matter to me.  Would have been a good thing to try before we cut
the RC.  Folks are supposed to check stuff like this out before we start
making official RC’s.  At least, I think that’s the process the PMC agreed
upon.  I’m not sure how many folks are going to build their installer from
source anyway.