Even more interesting.  I deleted my compc.jar from the FalconJX build and
the FlexJS build still works.  I can’t figure out how you are getting into
this hole.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

Anyway, try running “ant all” again in your FalconJX build and see if that
makes the problem go away.

-Alex