Some more that might be worth mentioning that I can see in the commit
history:

I fixed a bug where -js-output-type=jsc didn't work in IntelliJ IDEA.

I added support for internal classes/interfaces/functions/variables after
the package block.

I added support for package-level functions/variables.

- Josh