What changes are needed fire the examples. Please keep in mind that they also
have to be applied to the Maven build to prevent it from diverging from the ant
one.

Chris

Von: Greg Dove <greg.d...@gmail.com>
Datum: 30.08.16 22:12 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [FlexJX][Falcon] Binding support fixes/improvements

Thanks for the feedback Alex.
I had also received encouragement from Justin a long time ago to
contribute, I'm happy that I finally got a chance to do so.

tbh I had not even looked inside manual tests folder yet (there's a lot in
there!), but that definitely sounds like a better place for that example,
it really is a 'manual test'.

it might require the addition of :

<arg
value="-compiler.binding-event-handler-interface=org.apache.flex.events.IEventDispatcher"
/>
<arg
value="-compiler.binding-event-handler-class=org.apache.flex.events.EventDispatcher"
/>
<arg
value="-compiler.binding-event-handler-event=org.apache.flex.events.Event"
/>

to the build_example ant file targets, if you didn't already add it

In terms of my sleeves, I hope to find something more up there within the
next couple of weeks. My regular client work is in a bit of a lull, so I am
making use of the time to get familiar with FlexJS.
I actually already started work on updates in reflection, and only ended up
in bindings because I saw some issues. I will go back to reflection again
next, with a goal of getting identical results in swf and js. Some of the
stuff I added to the JSSessionModel will help with what I needed to do
there anyhow.

I will definitely add to or update any relevant existing unit-tests on this
next work.

cheers,
Greg