On 9/8/16, 5:39 PM, "Greg Dove" <greg.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Alex if you have a different view of how this should work, please let me
>know."
>
>Sorry I have been to long in the compiler. I see what is needed in the
>framework code now. I will just use what is there. :)

Sounds good.  There is trade-off between how much reflection info we add
to the output vs how long it takes the reflection library to compute the
answer.  I personally  don't care how long it takes the reflection library
to compute the answer, it just has to be possible, but others might have
different opinions.

Looking forward to what you come up with.