Alex, just a quick update on this....
I didn't get to work on this as much over the weekend as I'd hoped, but I
have progressed it since. I iterated through a few different approaches for
various aspects of the reflection stuff, but I have settled on what I think
is a good output type for js, There was (as there always is) a bit more to
it than I'd thought, but I am getting there. I also encountered some
unrelated js output bugs (missing goog.requires causing some things to be
undefined) which I have been distracted by today and have also made
progress on.

Anyhow, I will test things a bit more tomorrow and hopefully have something
I can push towards the end of tomorrow. If not, I expect it will be the
following day.

cheers,
Greg