maybe pack the js need some option.it is the diff of mxmlc use and my custom
option

java -jar %FLEX_HOME%\js\lib\google\closure-compiler\compiler.jar --js
bin\js-swc --js
%FLEX_HOME%\frameworks\js\FlexJS\generated-sources\org\apache\flex\utils\Language.js
--js %FLEX_HOME%\js\lib\google\closure-library\closure\goog\base.js
--compilation_level SIMPLE_OPTIMIZATIONS --js_output_file
SpriteFlexjsMain.js

but i can not get the option,i have look at the flexjs code
JSClosureCompilerWrapper.java and MXMLFlexJSPublisher.java.
but i can not debug it,and get the full string.
can you give me the closure-compiler "full string" of this mxmlc

set ARGS=-remove-circulars -js-compiler-option="--compilation_level
SIMPLE_OPTIMIZATIONS"
start %FLEX_HOME%/js/bin/mxmlc %ARGS%
-external-library-path="%FLEX_HOME%\js\libs\js.swc"
-compiler.source-path=../src src/%main%.as -define=CONFIG::as_only,false
-define=CONFIG::js_only,true