On 10/20/16, 8:30 AM, "Harbs" <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Can we just merge the sprite-refactor now and deal with the alternates
>later (if it’s necessary)? The longer we take to merge it in, the more
>work it will be to do so.

I assume you mean merging after moving the wrapping code into a new
component set?  Otherwise the wrapping would overwrite the basic set.

To move the wrapping, I guess you would create another SWC or two and copy
parts of Core and HTML?  Then revert the changes in Core and HTML that
executed the wrapping?  There would probably be some other things to be
fixed up after that.  I could try to help out with that.  Are there only a
few components that "must" be wrapped like Image, or is it all components?