Hi,

I implemented the Disabled bead, just notice that

host.element is HTMLInputElement is not working, I had to comment lines as
below to get it working.
I don't understand @flexjsignorecoercion HTMLInputElement
I thought that line was to make "is" work here.

So for now I lett the method as show here (but I think commented line
should work and left uncommented):

/**
*  @copy org.apache.flex.core.IBead#strand
*
*  @langversion 3.0
*  @playerversion Flash 10.2
*  @playerversion AIR 2.6
*  @productversion FlexJS 0.0
*  @flexjsignorecoercion HTMLInputElement
*  @flexjsignorecoercion org.apache.flex.core.UIBase;
*/
public function set strand(value:IStrand):void
{
_strand = value;
COMPILE::JS
{
var host:UIBase = value as UIBase;
                var input:HTMLInputElement;
                //if (host.element is HTMLInputElement)
                //{
                    input = host.element as HTMLInputElement;
                    input.disabled = "disabled";
                //} else
                //{
                 //   throw new Error("Host element component in not type
input");
                //}
}
}