On 11/30/16, 10:34 AM, "carlos.rov...@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos
Rovira" <carlos.rov...@gmail.com on behalf of carlosrov...@apache.org>
wrote:
>So in order to extend the classList changes to the rest of MDL framework
>in
>FlexJS, I'm motivated to do so, but hope you could share your thoughts
>here.
>
>What is clear is that className management is a nightmare in the current
>state and we need something like this, maybe not only in MDL but in the
>rest of FlexJS.

IMO, it is only a nightmare if you change className often and use lists of
classNames.  I don't think that every application will need it, and it
seems like it is possible to manage the list of classNames just as
efficiently via something like a org.apache.flex.utils.ClassNameUtils.  So
my recommendation would be to create such a class for those who need it.

My 2 cents,