+1 for the AMF and +1 for not-unloadable modules.

I see it the same way as Carlos. At the moment I see FlexJS as an opportunity
for companies to get out of the dilemma of being stuck in a dead end with their
existing Flex applications.
Supporting things like modules and AMF will ease the migration costs
dramatically. Even if AMF might be a touch slower than JSON I still think it’s
worth being supported.

Chris

Am 10.01.17, 12:14 schrieb "carlos.rov...@gmail.com im Auftrag von Carlos