Carlos Rovira wrote
> What about to have a MDLUtils or UpgradeMDLUtils class with static
> methods?
> So people that would create a component will do
> "UpgradeUtils.upgradeElement(buttonToUpgrade);"
> In this way people using a button 90% of times will not be affected by
> that
> overhead.
> (I'm thinking on a general scenario where 80-90% of uses are mxml
> declaration vs 10-20 or less of dynamic creation)

Hi Carlos,

Echoing Piotr's worry with this design, I also has a point I thought you
should consider about.

The design with 'UpgradeUtils.upgradeElement' maybe find when you adds
single component dynamically. But when you adds a complete external
component consists of many different MDL components, wouldn't be the
procedure will be tricky/complex for 'UpgradeUtils.upgradeElement' method,
to upgrade everything inside?

Thanks!