Hey Maven Experts,

Over in the flex-asjs branch named "dual", I am trying to get the projects
in examples/native to build.  The two projects that build in Ant are
ButtonExample and USStatesMap.  These projects do not produce a SWF, only
HTML/JS/CSS.  In Maven, ButtonExample now compiles cleanly, but then fails
with:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:2.5.2:install
(default-install) on project ButtonExample: The packaging for this project
did not assign a file to the build artifact -> [Help 1]

The AppMojo seems to make the SWF the artifact, but in this case there
won't be one.  What is the right thing to do here?

I've disabled the native folder in the pom for now.  You should be able to
grab the flex-falcon dual branch and flex-asjs dual branch and use Maven
to reproduce this.