Hi Alex,

I just had a look and the changes look valid. The only thing I think I should
change, is that it seems as if prior to your change, I needed two compilations
AS & JS and therefore there were two Mojos: CompileASMojo and CompileJSMojo. I
think now we need only one. If the current state it also looks as if both the
AS and the JS mojo would do a dual compilation.

If you confirm, that now I need only one Mojo, I would refactor it and create a
“CompileLibMojo” and remove the other two CompileASMojo and CompileJSMojo.

Chris

Am 10.03.17, 17:59 schrieb "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com>:

    On 3/10/17, 7:17 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

    >Hi Alex,
    >
    >So I adjusted the native examples poms in your dual branch … now it seems
    >to build successfully with maven.

    Great!  Thanks.  Have you looked over the changes I made to the mojos?
    I'd like to merge this branch soon.