So, as soon as you merge in dual, all the $displayObject references and all
will be gone. Correct?

Sounds scary.

I’d like to test my app on the dual branch before you do the merge. I can’t
afford a week of non-productivity right now.

Can you wait until Sunday or Monday to merge to give me time to test?

Harbs