piotrz wrote
> I'm thinking on adding as "default" to components ability for dynamic
> creation without any "isDynamic" property etc. I wanted to discuss it with
> Carlos in the other thread, but he is busy currently, so I'm still waiting
> for his input.

Hi Piotr,

That sounds nice. Although I don't know if there'll be any stress to
processing, which Carlos and others can suggest. But I'm fine with this
solution and I haven't seen any noticeable delay/stress to my browser even
when I give quite heavy application codes.

I'm using following codes in my modified UIBase class at this moment, and
this working expecedly.

> public function addElement(c:IChild, dispatchEvent:Boolean = true):void
> {
>      COMPILE::JS
>      {
>           if ("componentHandler" in document.defaultView)
>           {
>               var componentHandler:Object = window["componentHandler"];
>               componentHandler["upgradeElement"](c.positioner);
>           }
>           element.appendChild(c.positioner);
>           (c as IUIBase).addedToParent();
>      }