Hi Justin,

Thanks for the information. I think the path where we ask PureMVC for
publish swc to maven central is the best. - I will go this path.

It look like if I will have PureMVC.swc downloadable by build I don't need
add any LICENSE to example - Am I understand correctly ? I think in this
example won't be any code from PureMVC itself.

I got information from Prashant that code of PureMVC is under Apache license
- I didn't check by myself. :)

Alex,

I got question to you. Prashant build PureMVC.swc by flash builder - is
there any contradictions to put such swc in maven central ? Or should we
build it in different way ?

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC