From: Peter Ent<mailto:p...@adobe.com>
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2017 4:46 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [FlexJS] OneFlexibleChildVerticalLayout

Hi,

I believe I have fixed part of the problem. Please refresh your copy of
feature/chart-work. There was a problem with the
OneFlexibleChildVerticalLayout.

However, there is also another problem, but that might take longer to
resolve. In the meantime, leave your example exactly as you have it.

Ideally, the flexible child should not have a height specified since that
is the child whose height you want to be determined by the layout; you
don't know how high to make it. But for some reason (yet to be
determined), removing the height attribute causes it to have a height of
zero.

When I now run your sample using the correction I just pushed, I see a
green bar all the way across the top of the browser and blue fills the
rest of the browser space.

Regards,
Peter