Hi,

I just pushed feature/layouts branch for your consideration. The changes in
this branch affect how layouts are run. I moved code from GroupView into
LayoutBase, making layouts more autonomous. That is, layouts now listen for the
events they need rather than relying on GroupView to listen for the events and
trigger the layout. This will make it possible for layouts to work with other
types of components that are not container based.

If you check out this branch, flex-asjs should build (ant and maven) as should
the examples (ant and maven). I test DataBinding, Chart, DataGrid,
DateControls, and MDLExample. I know that the Mobile package does not work
correctly. FlexJSStore runs but has some layout issues to address, but I don't
think it will change any fundamentals with the core changes to layouts.

Regards,
Peter