Hi,

I have merged the feature/layout branch with develop. I will check the
build periodically over the weekend and fix anything if I see it has
broken because I my commit/push.

I still have to get MobileTrader example to run completely. It now looks
OK, just doesn't fully work. Once I get that done I will work on updating
the Wiki.

Thanks,
Peter