Hi Alex,

> On Jul 6, 2017, at 10:36 AM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> IMO, even more important than technical debt is a test system and tests to
> make sure any changes don't break anything.

That would include any changes to fix “technical debt”.

> I could be wrong, but I think our customers would rather have us spend our
> time and energy on missing features like AMF right now.

I think that users or consumers is a better term than customers.

Missing features is always great.

If Justin’s itch is technical debt then I think he should at least follow a
wiki approach and also address Harbs comment else thread. If he has people from
his company do it then that is great too.

Didn’t the blind change from “==“ to “===“ already cause tests to break?

Best Regards,
Dave