Harbs I think that jsfiddle is not working because of the missing quotes in
the bracket access.

There are a bunch of uses of the bracket access throughout the framework,
including, iirc, some things like ['flex-basis'] etc.

imo, I agree these should be using the javascript camel case properties,
but perhaps we need to do a sweep through all the code for that.