Hi,

> I think it was reasonable to switch off rule [1]. That's something which we
> shouldn't be forced to do by the sonar.

Sonar is not forcing anyone to do anything. You’ll note at the top of the
document I put:

Rule violations:
        • that are critical or blocker generally indicate bugs and should be
fixed as soon possible.
        • that are major may point to areas where issues can occur and care
should be taken. You may want to fix these.
        • that are minor can be generally ignored but you may want to comply
with them when writing new code.

So only critical / blocker issue are things you need to look into. That rule
isn’t a critical or blocking issue.